Submission guidelines and templates
• – Submission of the entire contributions before the 28th February 2016.
• – After reading the contributions, the scientific committee will send them to two reviewers not later than the 15th June 2016. Reviewers should write a brief report of the contribution.
• – Registration to the Symposium: 30th April 2016.
• – All submissions must be prepared and written in English or Spanish or French.
• – Submissions have to be sent electronically as attached files in WORD and PDF.
• – When submitting a contribution, please address one of the 3 Symposium Topic.
• – Use the WORD templates below (Research Paper or E-poster) to write your submission.
• – Each presenting author can submit at most one Research Paper and one E-poster.
• – A presenting author can be a co-author of other submissions.
• – For submitting a contribution, go to submission below.
• – If you have problems accessing the template, you can also receive it as an attachment by sending an e-mail to the Conference Scientific Presidents: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All papers must be submitted via ETM5 site http://etm5.web.uowm.gr/?p=365 Please be sure that your paper is formatted correctly, using the Symposium Template, and that you have named and saved it as directed below.
Submissions must be sent in both .doc format and .pdf format.
• – Use the templates available in this site.
• – Preferably name your files as LastName_Paper (in case of a research paper) or LastName_Poster (in case of an e-poster).
• – Each presenting author may submit at most one research paper (max. 6500 words or 30.000 characters) and one e-poster (max. 3 pages). A presenting author can be a co-author of other submissions.